Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hydration

We all know how important is it to our well being to be drinking lots of water.  And over the past few years the media and retail have really picked up on the non disposable water bottle craze.  And I will admit I have LOTS of water bottles.  Its against everything I tell my customers, I don't get rid of one when I  get a new one.  I do love them and use them all.  However, I am still in search of the perfect bottle.  I have plastic ones, metal ones in all shapes, sizes and designs.

When I first saw the Platypus water bottle I couldn't get my mind around it.  How did it stand up?  How did you drink from it?

I was sent two bottles, one larger (.5 liter) with a screw on cap and a 17 oz with a Hyper Flow cap (think sippy cup).  Well they rocked my world.  The bottles are SUPER light when they are empty.  When they are full, they are easy to hold and drink from  The Hyper Flow cap made drinking water while driving very easy.  And it doesn't leak if you drop the bottle!  The cap locks from underneath so if you will be stashing the bottle in a purse or bag, you can make sure that the cap is not accidentally pressed and all of the water leaks out.

When you are done drinking all the water, the bottle rolls up and fits in your purse!  I love that!  Normally, after a long day I am picking up all the metal and plastic water bottles from my car, work bag etc...and carrying them all upstairs.  This is the best solution for a long day, lots of water and NOT hauling around a ton of bottles to do it.  They are 80% lighter than regular water bottles and they are BPA,PVC and Phthalate (all the bad stuff you've heard about the media) free.

These bottles are available in various sizes and colors.  (who doesn't love a pink water bottle?)   This bottle takes away every excuse you have for not packing and drinking water during the day.  Get one.  Now.
Take a peek at their selection and find a store near you that sells them!


http://cascadedesigns.com/platypus/handheld-hydration/softbottle/product

No comments:

Post a Comment