Thursday, November 18, 2010

Perfect Headband

I have LONG and THICK hair.  This is not a great combination for a runner.  I spend a lot of time before, during and after my runs dealing with my hair...getting it up to run, keeping it up during my run and then trying to get it back down and out of whatever contraption I'm using that day to hold it up to get it washed.

I was recently sent some products by Bondi Band.  I received them and at first glance they weren't anything super special.  (I received plain colors.)  I wore the headband out today and before I even arrived at my run, I had forgotten I had it on.  Now let me back track for a minute and tell you I've tried all sorts of headband...thick ones, thin ones, sticky ones, rubber ones, you name it.  If they hold my hair in place, they hurt and if they don't hurt, they don't stay in place.

So this headband is comfortable, we established that.  AND it held my hair in place for my 5k this morning.  I will admit I kept putting my hand to me head to adjust it because that is habit for me.  But every time I did, I realized that it was just where I'd left it.  Normally when I make it back to my car, I rip my headband out...I left this one on the whole time I stopped and ordered a latte and after I got home for about an hour.

Its cute enough that I want to get this head band in some other colors to wear to work at client's houses.  And one of my favorite features is that it can be worn flat for a bigger headband or scrunched up for a smaller one.  Okay, one of the best parts of this headband is the price.  Its only $8!  They come in all sorts of colors and patterns....check them out today!

To buy one, visit here:
http://www.bondiband.com/index.php?cPath=25_30_69

No comments:

Post a Comment