Friday, December 10, 2010

Peekaboos!


I was sent a hat from Peekaboos.  When it arrived it was wrapped in cute tissue paper with a magnet and some cards.  Once I got it open, I was even more attracted to the hat.  It was soft and cute.  I knew right away it was going to be comfortable.

When I put it on I was even more in love.  Its form fitting, but not tight.  The part of the hat that fits around your forehead has a soft fleece lining on it, making it even softer and comfier.

And the best part is the ponytail hole!  I have long hair and often when I am out for the day, walking around the city, my hair is down right unruly.  This time, I pulled it back through the ponytail hole and it stayed there all day.  The nice thing was when I went inside and took the hat off, I didn't have that usual nasty case of hat hair.

I love the hat and the design.  I'm not in love with the color but they have 18 to chose from so you can find the one that's right for you!  Take a peek at the photo of me wearing the hat in NYC on Thanksgiving Eve.

It takes a lot for a hat to be warm AND comfortable all day in NYC and this one fit the bill.  As they say, if it can make it in NYC, it can make it anywhere.

Want to get one?
Visit their site here:
http://peekaboos-hats.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment