Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter in New England

One of the problems are running in New England in the winter is all the laundry it creates.  In the summer, I have a pair of shorts, a tank and some socks to wash after every run...
Now I have at least one pair of pants, sometimes two, a tank, a long sleeve top and a fleece top, hats, gloves, and socks....it all adds up.

I'm doing laundry every two days now in order to keep up and since it all can't be dried, my office looks like this most of the time.

I'm not complaining.  I love my running clothes and I love running, however, its funny to walk by this room in the middle of the night...all the racks and clothes look like haggard ghosts.
It also makes me grateful for spring and summer when a lot of clothes aren't necessary.  Laundry during those months is going to seem like a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment