Monday, January 10, 2011

Bumble Bar

I am always eating some sort of breakfast, granola or protein bar.  And as we all know, they don't always taste that great.  What is yummy, is usually filled with sugar.  What is healthy usually tastes like dirt.  So Bumble Bars are a great surprise to find.  They are yummy and they taste GREAT!

I've tried a variety of their flavors and every time I am pleasantly surprised.  The consistency of the bars is soft and chewy.  You can visibly see the nuts and seeds in the bars.  Many times you have no idea whats in a bar and its simply a hunk of goo!  The bars each have a distinct flavor.

I love the flavors and the diversity of them.  When I was having a sweet tooth attack I snacked on a chocolate bar.  When I was on the go in the morning I grabbed a cherry bar.  I love the fact that the ingredients on the bars can be pronounced and are few in number.  You actually know what you are eating!

One of the other things I love about Bumble Bars is that you can buy them by the case on their website.  (I also spend a lot of time hunting down bars to keep my supply jars full.)  They are a little expensive compared to other bars, but you get what you pay for and its no more than you would expect to pay for organic health food.

If you want to try out Bumble Bars visit their website.  You will be happy you did.
http://bumblebar.com/

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention how much energy they provide. I've only had a couple because they are a bit pricey, but every time I've been amazed at how much better I feel after eating one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you enjoy our Bumblebars!! Please like our facebook page bit.ly/fzCIMI and follow @bumblebar on twitter to keep updated on new products and chances to win bars and other prizes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great point Scott! I always love a little pick me up and often pick me ups come with a crash after. Because Bumble Bars are all natural there is no crash! Who can't use more energy?

    ReplyDelete