Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Icebreaker Pocket 200 Hat Review

The Icebreaker 200 Hat is not only cute, its functional.  I wore it today on a hike in 38 degree temperatures with a  strong wind chill.  I was warm and toasty the whole way.  The hat differs from others because it feels quite thin, however, performs like a much warmer piece.



Its adorable too.  I have the Cerise Organic Stripe and its adorable pink stripes on one side and solid pink on the other.

The hat actually is long enough to cover my ears too.  So many hats either ride up while you're working out or don't cover your ears at all.  I was able to cuff this one to fit me perfectly and accommodate my sunglasses.

The hat wasn't itchy at all and the best part was it was so light and comfortable I forgot I was wearing it.  I ran errands after I hiked and I wore the hat around.

Its a great bargain too.  For only $27.00 you will have a cute, functional piece you will love to wear for working out and every cold day in between.

http://icebreaker.com/Pocket-200/IBMD28,en,pd.html?dwvar_IBMD28_color=E74&start=11&cgid=womens-accessories-hats

No comments:

Post a Comment