Thursday, February 10, 2011

Business Travel

Okay, I travel a lot in my tri state area for business, however I usually don't need to hop on a plane to conduct business.  However, in February I'm traveling twice.  So, in traditional organizer style, I am already planning.  My first concern is where I will run.

I am using sites such as Map My Run to find routes.  I'm also going to ask my fellow colleagues if they want to run with me.  As its a strange area, I will skip my ipod, make sure to bring my safety vest and wear my whistle.  Most importantly, I will make sure someone knows where I am headed and when I expect to be back.

Secondly, I am planning ahead for my eating.  I've made sure the conference director knows about my dietary restrictions.  I've also made sure I have access to buy a case of water bottles upon my arrival and there is a fridge in my room. Finally, I'm packing my Nuun tablets and a case of Lunas.

Just another example of a little planning going a long way...

No comments:

Post a Comment