Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bras for all Seasons

Okay this is going to sound weird but this winter I fell in love with the Zensah running bra.  And I still love it.  However, I have this weird thing about wearing racer backs in the spring and summer.  I can't stand it.  I feel like my back needs to be dry and I can't do that if my back is covered.

I'm also a little dorky about the straps, etc showing.....and so with my new spring and summer tanks out of the closet and ready to go, I needed to find a bra that was comfy, dries quickly, supportive, and didn't cover my back.  I did a lot of looking and I will tell you there are a lot of cool options out there.

I tried one of the encapsulated bras that hooks in the back and while I can see that it would be awesome if you had a large chest, it wasn't for me.


So I recently came across the new bra by New Balance.  I love it.  As a matter of fact, I wear it all the time.
Its light support, so if you have a large chest, its not going to work for you.  However, if you are an A or B cup, its perfect.

The material is lightweight.  It dries quickly.  The straps, although thin, don't dig in.  The bottom band doesn't pinch.  The bra does have two removable pads.  I'm not into padded sports bra.  The thought of them seems super silly to me, but to each his (or her!) own.

I'm also in love with the fact that this bra doesn't cause uni-boob.  I can wear it under tee shirts and not look like I'm wearing a sports bra.

Its inexpensive too!  I'm used to paying at least $30 or so for a sports bra and I got this one for $15.

No comments:

Post a Comment