Monday, June 27, 2011

A Mary Kay Post from my friend Melissa Martins

Hello Gorgeous!!!
I have EXCITING NEWS! I am very close to finishing my Year End
Seminar Goal of qualifying for my next career car!!!!!
But I Still need your help to finish up this month with a bang! Because I
appreciate your business & friendship ~ I couldn’t achieve this without
you so I want to give you something to thank you for your support!
When you help me ~ I also give you BIG Discounts and Free Gifts! I am SOOOOO excited!
I have BIG Sales incentives for you & Great New Products too!
Here are Ways you can help me! & What’s in it for you!
• Help me achieve Two $1000 days in Sales!!! = 25% OFF those days and FREE gift!
• Book a MK Party = $100 Free & Queen for the Day Contest!
• Help me sell our New Mascara = Earn $100 in Products!
• Join my new Mascara Club! = Get your first set at Half Price!
• Fountain of Youth Set Sale!!!
• Refer a Friend or 2 = $10 Free for each new friend you refer to me!
My $1000 days are set for Monday June 27th & Tuesday June 28th!
There are three easy ways you can order on these days to be a part of the fun!
1. Go to my website at www.marykay.com/melissamartins
to place your order there (I will adjust your 25% off discount).
2. E-mail me your order at melissamartins@marykay.com
3. Call your order in at my home (860)210-1800 or my cell (203)695-2795 or text me :)
If I am on the other line, leave your order on my voice mail and I will call to set up
a time for delivery.
• You will get a 25% discount and FREE gift both Days!
• And, when I reach my goal of $1000 both on Monday & Tuesday, one lucky
customer each day will get their order at 50% off!!!
Your name will be entered into the drawing one time for every $10 you spend,
Ex.. $40 order=4 entries, $100 order=10 entries! I hope YOU WIN!
If you don’t have the most recent Look Book, you can see all of the new products
on my website at www.marykay.com/melissamartins
I am tickled pink about this challenge! I thank you in advance for your support. I
love being your consultant and strive to offer you the best possible customer service. I
know you have a choice of where you purchase your skin care and cosmetics and I am so
grateful that you have chosen me. Thank You for your business!
Please feel free to pass this offer on to your friends and family that do not already
have a Mary Kay Consultant. Don’t forget each new referral=$10.00 FREE products!
Thank you so much!
Melissa Martins
Independent Sales Director with Mary Kay
(860)210-1800
*VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, Check and Cash Accepted
*Always Free shipping *Free delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment