Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lole Lively Pants Review

Okay we all know I'm a big fan of Lululemon.  And I do love my yoga pants by them.  However, I have a new love.  Its the Lively Pant by Lole Women.  Although they seem like just another pair of black yoga pants, they are a little miracle in my opinion.

I have found that yoga pants are either very comfy or they are very flattering.  These are both.  They are SO SOFT and they were right out of the package.  They are the type of soft item that makes you want to slip them on and cuddle up.  They are also very flattering.  I don't have the world's smallest thighs, they are athletic.  However, these pants slim in just the right places.

I like the material as its not shiny, but its stretchy and moisture wicking.  They are almost dressy enough that you could wear them with a nice sweater and go out to dinner.  Overall, I think I'm going to live in these pants this fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment