Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moving

Well I haven't been running too much lately.  The move has me working 18 hour days, eating poorly and not sleeping at night.  However, I got a run in today.  I wasn't expecting much of myself.  I just wanted to get outside, put on my boots and breathe in the fall air.  However, I think I was so distracted and my mind was full, so I got a good run in.

I was even able to run more of a hill than I ever have before.  (There is a HUGE hill at the park that goes straight up for 1/3 of a mile).  AFter today's run, I'm not so freaked out about the race I'm running on October 1st.  I hope to get a few more runs in between now and then, but I also know that I need to get moved out as quickly as possible.  So running is on the back burner.  However, I'm hoping to return refreshed and renewed.

I also need to buy a new pair of shoes.  I've been alternating two pairs and I liked both, however, I'm torn as to what to get next.  I may be running on the road more than I have been.  Then again, I am interested in natural foot movement.  So many choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment