Monday, October 24, 2011

Roxy Love

I know I talk about my doggie all the time.  However, my husband recently took some photos that need to be shared.  We're been taking her on more and more hikes  and working with her off leash more and more. She is doing great!  She will follow by my side or behind me on voice command.  Of course she gets excited from time to time, runs ahead, etc and I need to pull her back.  The long term goal is that she can run with me, off leash and stay by my side.

Speaking of running, I did a killer speed workout the other day on a new course.  All of my sprints were up BIG hills!   It was hard but I'm sure it was also worth it.  I'm off in a few minutes to try out another new route I found on Map My Run.  This one has parking and sidewalks!  (And a Starbucks!)



No comments:

Post a Comment