Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bic Bands Review

I love headbands.  Over the past few years I'd changed from being obsessed with purses and designer jeans to yoga clothes and running headbands.

Anyway, I'm always on the lookout for something that stays in place and something that can keep my massive amount of hair in place.  Bic Bands fit both of these qualifications.

They come in lots of cute colors and styles and they are affordable.  I was sent the Skinnie Minnie Black Sparkle and the Scrolling Along in Blue and Brown.



I tried them both out for runs, hot yoga and around town.  They at times felt a little big but it was just comfort in disguise.  They stayed in place no matter what I did....downward dog, sprints, and rushed ot my next appointment.  They are cute enough to wear out for coffee, to a movie etc.

I will admit that I have aspirations of wearing the black Skinnie Minnie to a holiday party this year with an "updo".

Bic Bands has lots of options and lots of different styles.  Take a peek at them here:
http://www.bicbands.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment