Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Justin's Nut Butter Review

I recently had the experience of reviewing the entire line of Jason's Nut Butter products.  I had tried some of them previously that I received as gifts but I wasn't familiar with the whole line.  

I tried the following products; Maple Almond Butter, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, Classic Almond Butter, Classic Peanut Butter, Honey Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Almond Butter.  While its very hard to pick a favorite, I have to say that the Maple Almond Butter was the most versatile of the bunch. It fed my sweet cravings, and was a yummy snack just out if the jar.  

I have to confess I'm a HUGE peanut butter fan.  I eat it on just about anything and everything.  I like it as a snack, as a topping and generally as its own food group.  

I love Justin's Nut Butters because its healthy and all natural.  I love reading the ingredient list and its short, pronounceable and healthy.  

Kids will love the Chocolate butters.  They are wonderful for satisfying a sweet tooth craving without doing too much damage to your diet.  I LOVE the chocolate Hazelnut butter in particular.  Its great on crackers, toast and my personal favorite, waffles.  



If you want to buy Justin's Nut Butters take a look at where they are sold in your area.  I actually just found some at my local Target.  

So while peanut butter might be seen as an odd holiday present by some, I think it would make a great addition to a foodies' gift basket or an adorable gourmet peanut butter and jelly gift basket.  Even if you don't give Justin's Nut Butter this holiday season, try it for yourself and your kids, you will never go back!


http://www.justinsnutbutter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment