Friday, November 18, 2011

Smartwool Hoody Review

I was recently sent Smartwool's Dazzle Dot Hoody in Claret.  Its part of their new line of "urban" clothes.  Items that are functional, cute, warm and beautiful.

I have used Smartwool's sock for years and loved them.  However, I was curious and a little nervous about putting wool on my upper half.  I will tell you that I live in CT and we were hit by a freak October snow storm so it arrived during a week we had no power and little heat.  I put the hoody on and I was instantly in love.

Its a stunning pink color with bands on the sleeves that are eye catching.  It has a flattering v neck and one button closure.  My favorite parts are the hood itself, with a contrast pattern and a kangaroo pouch.  Its ADORABLE and I've gotten a lot of compliments while wearing it.  I wore it out to the local coffee shop during the storm and I was actually stopped by people wanted to know where I could get such a nice sweater.

I have to tell you, the warmth is unmatched.  I am ALWAYS cold and when I put this on I feel comfy and cozy, inside and out.



This would make a wonderful holiday present for the active lady on your list or even as a treat to yourself.  You can see the hoody here:
http://www.smartwool.com/womens/womens-dazzle-dot-hoody.html

Keep in mind this is just one of their many new items that look good, feel great and are functional at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment