Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Its hard to believe another year has flown by.  Its also so hard to believe that so much can change from year to year.

Sometimes when I stop and think about all of the changes, past and present and future, I can get overwhelmed.  However, when I stop and think about all the blessings in my life, I feel reassured.

This year I've been blessed with being able to graduate with my MBA and a grade point average I'm quite proud of.  My husband and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. I was able to take over two minutes off my personal record 5k time.  I ran 10 races.

I have been blessed with laughter and friends and the consciousness of the meaning of my relationships and the effort and strength to deepen them.

I have been blessed with learning to strive for more and at the same time stop and accept what I have.

I started taking yoga and learned an appreciation for my own perseverance, strength and acceptance.

So overall I feel like 2011 was my best year yet, and of course, I feel like 2012 will be ever better.

No comments:

Post a Comment