Sunday, December 4, 2011

Icebreaker LS Rush Top Review

When I found out I was going to be able to review Icebreaker products, I thought might like their products, but I was uncertain.  I am pretty sensitive when it comes to things like wool and I was concerned that the clothing would irritate me.  Originally I thought that I would be reviewing a hoody which I could always wear a long sleeve tee under.  However, one of the pieces I was sent was the Rush long sleeve half zip.  It arrived the day before I was running a race so I figured it was cute and why not wear it.

It was about 32 degrees at the start of the race.  I stood at the start line in this top for about 30 minutes and I was only slightly chilled.  I only had a tank top on under neath.  While I was running I was comfortable.  I over heat a lot and this race I was comfortable throughout my whole run.  I wasn't hot or cold.  

The top is cute.  I especially love the tighter band on the bottom that makes the cut flattering and cute.  The color is awesome.  I got a ton of compliments lining up at the start line.

I love the thumbholes.  Not only do they help the top stay in place, but they add warmth to your hands.  
The half zip feature allows you to temperature regulate as you see fit.  Once I was fully warmed up I could zip it down and allow my body to cool off a little bit.  

I also wasn't sweaty during my run.  The top wicked away the sweat and I was dry when I stopped running.  How nice is that?  That leads me to my next (and favorite) point.


Okay, here's my favorite part.  Normally when I'm done running, I have a few minutes before I get COLD.  This top kept me comfortable and toasty warm after I ran.  I could live in this top!  And its reasonably priced!  

The top also have an easy to access pocket perfect for a car key or small MP3 player.  
Something else I love about Icebreaker is they provide you with a tracking number for your garment.  By typing in this number you can trace your garment all the way back to Iceland.  How cool is that?

Take a look at all of Icebreaker's products here:
http://icebreaker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment