Monday, January 2, 2012

Lucy Review

We all know I've been a fan of ah-hem, "other" yoga brands for a while.  I've been reluctant to change. I thought I didn't have a choice to find cute workout gear.  I was wrong.

I was recently sent the Hatha leggings and the Power Yoga top.  I tried both of them out today.  I really gave them a run for their money, literally.  I ran in them AND attended a yoga class.


I'll start with the Hatha Leggings.  Although they are form fitting, they are actually quite flattering.  They are compression, so they do a little squeezing in just the right places if you know what I mean.  I'm 5'6" and they weren't too long, or too short.  They met my socks so I wasn't cold when I was out running.  It was quite breezy when I was running and I thought that their lack of wind proofing would be a problem.  My bottom was quite toasty during my whole run.  The leggings didn't twist, ride up or down.  Everything a girl wants when running.  The same goes true for yoga.  They stayed in place perfectly.  They were wicking enough that I never felt covered in sweat and they dried quickly too.  In between my run and yoga I hit the mall and I was dry, comfy and confident in the Hatha Legging.  Oh and these are odor fighting so they won't stink!


The second item I tried out was the Power Yoga tank.  The tank was soooo soft I could hardly believe I was going to work out in it.  It was long enough to cover my booty and make me confident I was going to be exposed.  The neckline was flattering, just low enough.  The arm holes were a surprise to me.  I often find that arm holes are cut too high for comfort.  These were just right.  The straps gaped a little while I was running, but I think I could have sized down after looking at the models online.  I am also not well endowed.  The tank stayed put no matter what I did in yoga class and I felt cool and comfy and well covered.  Again when I hit the mall, I simply threw a wrap over the whole outfit.  I feel like I looked stylish, I was comfortable and although I had on workout gear, I was comfortable doing a little holiday shopping!

These are just a few of their numerous options for running, yoga, weights and just looking cute and being comfy! http://www.lucy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment