Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Great Running Bag! A Review of a Jane Marvel Tote

I was recently given the opportunity to try out and review a Jan Marvel bag.  I've always admired the pretty prints and happy colors they used.  However, I had no idea what the insides looked like, if the bag was durable or functional. 

I was sent the Bucket Tote in coated canvas.  The tote is made of durable canvas that has a light coating on it that protects it from dirt, stains, etc.   There are two ways to carry the bag, with the small handles or over the shoulder with the long strap.  It also goes "cross body" for when its packed full of stuff.


The bag can hold a LOT of stuff!  I've used it to carry things to yoga, to a meeting, to go run errands for the day, etc.  Its never let me down or not been big enough.  The shoulder strap is detachable.

The adorable pattern has gotten me a lot of compliments and since its so cute it doesn't look as if I'm carrying a duffel bag around on my shoulder.
The mag measures 14" long by 14" high by 6" deep.

The bag has two really neat open pockets on the outside of the bag.  I love them since I can throw in my cell phone, car keys, etc.  

The inside is bright and roomy and its easy to find what you're looking for. 
The tops zips so everything inside is secure.

The inside also have pockets so you can organize all of your things....both small and large. 
I love the fact that the bag comes with a matching eye glass holder and a clear plastic pouch to hold your messy items.

Its the all in one bag.  Perfect for anything you are doing.  This bag will make you happy and take you anywhere.

Take a peek at this bag on Jane Marvel's site here:
http://www.janemarvel.com/tote-bags?product_id=123
And they have lots of other shapes and patterns too!

No comments:

Post a Comment