Friday, May 4, 2012

Run Pretty Far Review

I was recently given the opportunity to try out a tee from Run Pretty Far.  I was allowed to choose and I picked their trail run tee as that's my true love, running in the woods.  


I love the message the tee has on it.  Its cute and motivational and playful all at the same time.  I got a size small and it fits true to size.  Its an athletic cut so its snug but very flattering.  The material is wicking so I can wear this to workout in.  However, it looks pretty darn cute with jeans, etc.  I LOVE their whole selection!  This tee is made of a different material than the others and I'm anxious to try the softer material. 


I love what Run Pretty Far stands for too.  Super cute clothing to empower women!  Here is a little bit about the company:
Run Pretty Far is based on my incredible love of women’s running. Our run is a journey – both emotional and physical - that is unlike anything else. When we head out for a run – either with our best girlfriend, solo, or just with the bluebirds as our running partner – we tap into something simple and pure. A childlike joy, that hopefully stays with us throughout the day. Capturing the essence of this magical experience is one of the goals of Run Pretty Far.  I’m a definitely a ‘hardcore’ runner so fit and function are very key to me. Performance cannot be sacrificed, but what about fun?  Life may be serious, but I don’t believe your run needs to be.


Take a look at their whole selection here:
http://www.runprettyfar.com/ 


What a great gift for your favorite running partner, mother, sister, friend, etc!



No comments:

Post a Comment