Monday, July 2, 2012

Beyond Yoga Review

I recently received four articles of clothing from Beyond Yoga.  I'm going to review two of them here and two of them in another post.  The two I'm going to review today are the most casual and lounge wear related pieces.

The pants are loose fitting and made up of a slub cotton.  They are insanely soft.  I mean they are so soft that you say ahhhh when you slip them on.  I find myself going to put these pants on over and over again.  The waistband is elastic but not an ugly or uncomfortable waistband...its smooth and flattering.  What I really like about these pants is that they aren't too heavy.  So often lounge pants are bulky or hot and these are neither.  They are very flattering and go with flip flops, sneakers or a pair of Toms.  I also love that they have pockets, making them the perfect pair of pants to go run errands in.  They wear wear and honestly, I've barely taken them off since they arrived!



The second item is the Beyond Yoga Trapeze Top.  Its a raglan style tee shirt made up of the softest Pima cotton.  Its flattering cut and cute shape make it comfortable and adorable at the same time.  I love throwing this on as I leave the yoga studio. It covers up my sweaty tank and allows me to run errands or go for coffee while looking cute.  I have the Aqua color and its worn well and looks great with just about everything.  Again, this top is so soft that I find myself wearing it all the time and its even soft enough to sleep in.



Take a look at these two pieces and all that Beyond Yoga sells!  They even have a great sale section! https://www.beyondyoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment