Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lucy Activewear Spin Clothing Review

I recently had the chance to try out Lucy Activewear's new line of spin/biking gear.  I have taken spin classes for years and I will tell you that in order to be comfortable, its very difficult to look cute.
Lucy Activewear is known for their clothing that is functional and adorable.

The first piece I tried out was the Spin Fusion Skirted Short.  The skort has a pair of padded bike shorts so your covered in all the right places.  However, there is also a skort over the top so you can go out for coffee afterwards and feel cute and modest.  The skort has a 7 inch inseam so they are not too short and not too long.  They even have a pocket for your card, key etc.  My favorite part of the shorts is the waistband.  It is wide and flattering and doesn't create "muffin top" like other bike shorts do.  These bike shorts are very reasonably priced.  Take a peek at them on Lucy's website here:
http://www.lucy.com/Spin-Fusion-Skirted-Short/110317,default,pd.html?cgid=GT_Spin


The second piece I tried out was the Spin Fusion Top.  Its made of a wicking material so you stay dry.  The top is designed for biking so it has enough length to stay in place while you're moving around and making turns.  It has strategically placed mesh panels to keep you cool and even a back pocket for keys and a card.  I love the bright colors so you can be seen on the road too.  I'm normally not a fan of tops with sleeves, but these sleeves were comfortable and not inhibiting.  Take a look at the Spin Fusion Top here: http://www.lucy.com/Spin-Fusion-Top/110314_SALE,default,pd.html?cgid=GT_Spin&dwvar_110314_SALE_color=MERMAID


So while these items are designed for spin class, I tested them both inside and out and they performed very well.  I'm pleasantly surprised and I'm thrilled to have some cute biking apparel for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment