Friday, August 24, 2012

Bestowed Review

I recently met nutritionist Heather Bauer at the Zone Perfect event and I loved her simple, no frills way to healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle.  I also learned about her Bestowed subscription service and I was curious.  Heather sent me the most recent month's Bestowed box.

I'm always on the lookout for new, healthy snacks but honestly unless I read about something yummy in magazine or see it on TV, I'm oblivious.  I am always reluctant to try things while roaming the grocery store.  As you know, healthy snacks and be pricey and I'm just not the gal to spend $5.99 on something I may not love.


Bestowed is my dream come true.  Every month five sample sized healthy snacks arrive at your door.
I love the fact that I get to try new foods without having to buy a full sized product.  I also love that I get to try things I may not otherwise look at.  I was shocked at how good the gluten free pretzels were.  I would have never given them a chance otherwise.

The service costs $15 per month and its delivered to your door.  I'm in love with the idea of giving this as a gift to a college student or busy mom.  Its a healthy treat that arrives without having to think about it every month.  For healthy eaters is a boredom buster and for kids, new products will keep them interested.

Take a peek and sign up here: http://www.bestowed.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment