Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ruffles with Love Review

A friend of mine recently told me about Ruffles with Love's Etsy store and all of the cute tops in it.  I visited the site as fast as my fingers could take me there and I wasn't disappointed.  Their tanks and tops are adorable and have lots of cute, spunky and clever sayings on them.

Some of favorites are:
I don't sweat, I sparkle
Train like a beast and
Sweating for the dress (for brides to be)



The top I received says "Sweat now, rest later."  Its a motivational message every time I see the shirt in my closet.  The tops come in tons of colors and sizes so you can find one that's right for your, your sister, your girlfriend, mom, etc.  These make super cute holiday presents and they won't break the bank.

I haven't even talked about my favorite part of the shirt yet!  Its the racerback, knotted with a pink bow! Pink bows make everyone happy!

Take a peek at her whole collection here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RufflesWithLove?ga_search_query=sweat%2Bnow

No comments:

Post a Comment