Friday, November 2, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Review

I was recently able to dry the new Burt’s Bees line of Intense Hydration products.  I have dry skin in the winter and although I love using natural products but sometimes they just haven’t been as effective as their chemical laden counterparts.




I was able to try the Intense Hydration facial cleanser, Night Crème and Mask.

The Cleanser comes out creamy and although I doubted its ability to give me a fresh, clean feel, it did.  And your skin feels soft after washing!

The night crème is thick and luxurious.  It goes on easily and absorbs quickly.  My skin sucks it up immediately and I’m left with soft skin.

The mask was the most perplexing of all.  I read the instructions and it says to apply a thin coat of mask and let it dry.  Then you remove it with a tissue.  Any excess can get rubbed in.  I was really worried that I was going to feel like I needed to wash my face again after using the mask.  I followed the instructions and I was shocked when I was left with really soft skin and a wonderful feeling to my skin.

The best part about the Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration collection is that they are 99% natural.  Oh and they are easy to find at your local store and AFFORDABLE!
They are worth giving a dry during this cold, dry winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment