Thursday, January 10, 2013

Luved Clothing Review


Its not often I come across a whole new style of clothing that I fall in love with.  I was browsing on Etsy looking for a clothing to feature that was cute, functional AND comfy and I came across Luved Clothing.  Luved Clothing offers a line of wraps, sweatshirts and tops that are made from the softest material you'll ever have on your skin.
The Aubree design that I tried out was teal in color and wrapped around me to tie in the front.  

I thought the wrapping and tying might make it bulky but it was anything but bulky.  I threw it on over a tee and yoga pants the first time and I was comfortable, warm and snuggly all day.  I loved the hood, the soft material and the stylish cuffs. 


I love this piece because I was wear it around the house, but I can also throw it on with jeans and a nice necklace an some sandals and look ready to go out for coffee.  Its adorable just about any way you wear it and it can go anywhere with you.  I am going to end up traveling a lot with the piece because it will serve so many purposes.  

Luved Clothing even offers a few outfit suggestions:Day Look: Blazer, Tank, Boot Leg Jeans, Aubree and Wedge Shoes
Night Look: Leather Jacket, Skinny Pants, Aubree, and Pumps
Casual Look: Aubree, Tank, your Favorite Sweatpants and Runners

They are made from 100% organic cotton and are made in Canada.  Here are the specs:

Specs:
Arm Length: 23 inches
Front Shoulder to Hem: 25 inches
Back Collar to Hem: 26 inches
(all specs are estimates because the garments fit everyone differently)

They do sell other colors and other styles.  I am so in love with this piece, I can't wait to get another!
Take a look at the Aubree here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/111784489/aubree-soft-teal-hooded-wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment