Saturday, January 12, 2013

Running Skirts Yoga Gear Review


I was recently given the opportunity to try out some of Running Skirt's new yoga gear.  Its a great time of year to treat yourself to some new workout clothing.  Performance gear can really change the way you think about working out and how you feel about yourself while doing it.

The first piece was there performance lifestyle gathered neck.  I received it in cerise, which is a bright pink, but not neon.  Its super soft and very flattering.  The waistband allows it to stay put when wearing it to workout.  It has thumb holes AND roll over hand cuffs. I love the versatility of this piece.  I've been wearing it outside to work out, inside to hang out and I will be wearing it as my warmest layer in the spring and summer months.



I was also able to try our Running Skirt's new yoga pants.  These pants too are a multi tasker you'll reach for over and over again.  They are comfortable for running as they stay in place and keep you dry.  The drawstring waistband and drawstrings at the ankles make the pants completely customizable for any shoe you want to wear.  They are soft, but wicking.  I've worn them to hang out many times, and thrown them on to walk the dog.  I love the versatility of the pants.  ANd I love being comfy and looking good too :)

You can view these items and LOTS more for running, relaxing, yoga and lots of other sports on their website here:
http://store.runningskirts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment