Monday, February 4, 2013

Cool Cat Pro Review


I'm into multitaskers and Cool Cat Pro is all about multitaking.  The Cool Cat Pro  is anything you need it to be.  Its a technical fabric that you can wrap around your head as a headband or wear around your neck as a scarf.  But the possibilities don't end there.  Use it to put your hair in a ponytail, as a face mask, or even as a hat.

Cool Cat Pro is great for ladies and men and comes in blue, orange, grey, white and yellow. They come in multi packs because you want more than one.  


I threw the Cool Cat Pro into my running bag and one day used it was a headband to keep the "fly aways" out of my face.  Then I used it a day to keep my ears warm.  I have asthma and its a great thing to wear to warm up the air before I breathe it in.

I love having it around my neck when I hike.  Even if I don't have a specific use for it right away, chance are I will.  I've cleaned my sunglasses with the Cool Cat Pro.  I've used it for the dog (and she looks adorable in it!) and I've even used it to tie something to my backpack. 

Its adjustable with snaps so it fits just right no matter where you want to use it.  I would love to have one for each day of the week.  I don't go out for a run or hike without my Cool Cat Pro now!

You can order Cool Cat's here:
Join them on Facebook too! 
Follow them on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment