Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Road Trip Day Seven

Well today I don't have much to report.  I spent my day in a leadership seminar and a board meeting. We accomplished a lot, and I was able to meet lots of great people, reconnect with others and just generally be a part of the amazing industry called professional organizing.  I am always amazing at the energy, friendliness, and brilliance that is abundant when I am with my fellow professional organizers.  

I'm lucky to be a part of this amazing community.

Matt and I did go out for yet another amazing meal.  For the first time we tried red beans and rice and for dessert, more beignets.   The weather is warm and balmy and the streets are packed at all hours of the day.  I love energy of the city.

Here is a photo of our hotel...

No comments:

Post a Comment