Saturday, April 6, 2013

Trials and Tribulations

Well the past few weeks have been a little hectic....I finally saw a doc and I asked her if I could race this weekend...she laughed and me and said no.  So, the April race I usually run is off.  I'm dealing with the disappointment and frustration about my training and why I had to sprain my ankle doing nothing even worth talking about.  But I have to believe I was meant to learn this lesson, a little patience and acceptance.

And I'm turing my attentions to the "cross" country road trip we are taking next week.  We are driving to New Orleans which I am presenting at the National Association of Professional Organizers Annual Conference.

So we are carefully mapping our route and I'm carefully planning my packing list...as an organize does.  So expect a little less running and yoga posts coming up and a little more of our trip...photos, facts, and a little diary aspect...coming your way.

We are planning on starting in CT, heading to DC, then heading to Tennessee, doing some sightseeing and hiking along the way, and ending up in NOLA for about a week.

So if you have any suggestions as to what we should see or do, let us know!!!

Snacks, briefcase, hiking bag and case of water...ready to go...

Travel and business clothes, shoes, first aid kit, and toiletries...ready to go!(
Elephant humidifier is not going..lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment