Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Power Ice Review


I'm always on the go.  And sometimes I'm racing out the door in the morning to get my run in.  Sometimes I'm drinking my  sports drinks on the go.  I recently found Power Ice.  They are a perfect compliment to a busy lifestyle and a healthy diet.

These ice pop like creations are full of electrolytes goodness.  They aren't full of calories.  At only 30 a piece, you won't ruin your day with one of these.  Also lacking from power ice is caffeine and high fructose corn syrup.  They are also gluten free.


Power Ice does have potassium and sodium to keep you going.  I felt great on my run after eating the Power Ice.  I didn't feel like I had a lot in my stomach weighing me down, but I had just enough fuel to keep going a little farther and faster.  

I love the popsicle like feel.  It feels fun to eat.  Also, the cooling effects are great on a hot summer day.  
The best part is they taste great.  I've tried a few flavors and they are all great.  My husband, who is a little fussy when it comes to sports drinks and chews, loves these.  They are a great way to say fueled and hydrated on a summer day!

Power Ice comes in Lime Kicker and Orange Blast.  

If you want to find out more or order a box, visit their site: http://www.powerice.com

No comments:

Post a Comment