Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kona Kase Review


If you're looking for an easy way to find new healthy snacks to your life, Kona Kase is a great idea.  The boxes are delivered to your door ever month for $15.  I was worried when the box showed up. It seemed tiny.  However, when I opened it up, there were seven items, most of them full size!  I was shocked. 

I love that I was able to try out some of the products I've recently read about in magazines without having to hunt them down at stores.  (The Rise bar was one of my favorites).  


Since you're not paying full price for these items, if you don't like something, just toss it and have no guilt.  If you love something, you can hunt it down in greater quantity.

Each month a professional in the field helps to design the box.  There is an insert with descriptions of the items included as well.

I love Kona Kase as a great gift for the runner or healthy eater in your family.  For $15 a month they get lots of new, different and healthy goodies delivered to their door.  

If you miss a month, you can even buy previously sent cases.  
If you want to sign up or just give it a try for a month, check out their website here: http://konalife.konakase.com/buy-kases-here/

No comments:

Post a Comment