Sunday, September 8, 2013

Where I've Been

First of all I'd like to say I'm so sorry for abandoning everyone this summer.  My posts have been sparse and short.  A few of you have checked in with me and I'm so thankful for that.  I wanted to let you know what I've been doing and metaphorically, where I'm headed.

So this summer, my company, The Joyful Organizer has had a LOT of really BIG jobs.  Many of our clients have been moving, relocating or just ready to tackle some big projects while the kids are out of school.  We put in a lot of really long days.  I don't mind working non stop when I'm making clients happy and helping making lives better.  Here is a small piece of a larger project we did.  This is an Ikea unit under a little girl's doll house.

We did sneak away for our annual camping trip to Sebago Lake.  It was amazing to sit by the lake and read and relax.  It is truly the one time of year I feel completely blissed out and ready for anything to come.  It is where I recharge my batteries for the rest of the year.
This is the view from my spot on the beach:)



Due to lack of time, I haven't had a chance to run as much as I like to during the summer.  However, I recently found out that what I thought was losing some fitness ability, was really my asthma acting up.  I thought i was being affected by the heat, dust and other environmental factors.  In reality, I should have been more in tune to my asthma and seen a doctor earlier.  I am now on the road to recovery and on a new medical routine.  Here's to some great fall runs!
I was also lucky enough to plan a wedding on Cape Cod.  The wedding went off without a hitch this past weekend.  Here are some pictures from the event and some visiting I did with a family pet.  

The wedding was an amazing reminder of how meaningful friends and family are and how important it is to celebrate love.  


On the same weekend, my husband and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary!
This coming week, I'm going to start some mild resistance training, maybe walking with Roxy and celebrate my husband's 35th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment